Did you know wearing your hair in a ponytail everyday can cause breakage?
• Putting your hair in a ponytail in the same place everyday can stress your strands where the elastic meets the hair – especially if you’re wearing it super tight.
• Tight ponytails can also cause hair loss, yup you heard right ! This is due to consistent pulling of the hair. Tight ponytails can also stress the hair follicles around the hairline .
Ways to prevent Ponytail damage :
– Don’t sleep with a ponytail.
– Let your hair rest.
– Keep your hair nourished.
– Try alternating your styles with Twists, Braids and other styles in-between.