Still not sure what the difference is between a Balayage or Ombrè? Don’t worry you’re not the only one. Read our post to find out more.
What is Balayage?
• Pronounced BAH-LEE -AHGE.
• In French balayage means ” to sweep” or “sweeping”. Balayage is the technique of free-hand painting highlights on to the hair creating a Soft & Natural graduation of lightness towards the ends. The Result is the look of Summers spent at the beach or the fresh unintentionally perfect highlights on a child.
• This natural looking highlighting technique is not just for blondes but is actually used in all shades of hair to add soft Sun-kissed dimension.
What is Ombrè?
• In French ombrè means “shadow”. Ombrè is a dramatic, two-toned hair color effect that is typically darker at the top and lighter on the bottom.
• Ombrè is versatile, customized & suitable for most hair.